SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM – THE ART OF GIVING BACK
Byron Roe Photography is proud to offer a scholarship program for deserving brides and grooms that need a little extra help with their wedding photography.
It’s our little way of giving back to those that have a great love story, are doing a small, personal and unique wedding, but may not be able to afford our retail rates.
We will only take a few of these scholarships a year and it is geared to those wedding couples that:
1) appreciate photography as art
2) are willing to share their love story
3) can’t afford professional wedding photography
The scholarship includes: (VALUE: $3,900)
1) 8 hours of wedding coverage, 1 photographer
2) USB Thumb drive of Finest Digital Images (High resolution files for client printing)
3) Online wedding gallery live for 2 months
The wedding couple agrees to: (COST: $2,000)
1) Completing the scholarship application and submission
2) Sharing their story (love letter) on our blog
3) Online testimonial and marketing through Google Review & Wedding Wire
4) An upfront, one-time payment of $2,000
If you or someone you know are interested in our scholarship program, please inquire!
* Subject to availability on your wedding date. Travel not included unless agreed upon. Applicants reviewed monthly.